Steel framed construction differs from traditional methods in that all components are manufactured off site, ready to be bolted together. Not only does this save time during the build phase of a project, it also reduces the possibility of errors as all parts are manufactured in a factory controlled environment. This is just one advantage, however, and choosing steel for a building project could offer a number of benefits including:
- Steel is incredibly versatile and thanks to its superb strength to weight ratio, can be used to create wide open span spaces.
- Unlike timber, steel won’t warp, split, rot or become infested by insects. In addition, steel is very low maintenance, requiring minimal care and attention.
- Steel is cost effective and because construction time is reduced, it’s much easier to ensure a quick and efficient build time.
- Steel can be used to build everything from family four bedroom homes, through to large properties, office buildings, factories and more.
- Steel is sustainable and because the majority of steel used in the UK construction sector has already been recycled and can be recycled again countless time, it offers an environmentally friendly solution.
Steel new build services throughout Yorkshire
Our steel new build homes throughout Yorkshire, from Sheffield city centre to the Peak District National Park. We offer a design and build service which we have developed to help our clients make significant savings during the pre-build phase of a project.