Steelwork Engineering – Long-established and experienced builders of steel new build homes in Sheffield
At Steelwork Engineering we are specialists in steel framed construction, with many years of expertise in building steel new build homes in Sheffield. Steel offers a sustainable, cost-effective form of construction and could help you save thousands on the overall cost of your building project. Ideal for self builders and contractors alike, steel framed homes are becoming an increasingly popular choice.
A way to increase floor space without the need for costly building extensions, SES have 25+ years’ experience in design & installation.
WALKWAYS & GANTRIES
Gaining access to plant areas, platforms & escapes routes is a key element of any industrial unit.
STAIRS & ACCESS
SES can provide a range of internal & external staircases to suit any retail, industrial or commercial buildings.
Fire escapes are essential in any multi-storey building. SES can manufacture & install a fully building regulations compliant fire escape.
CANOPIES & SIGN TOWERS
Architectural metalwork canopies for all buildings to provide shelter at any required access point or along exposed walkways.
Free standing or wall fixed racking systems for builders’ yards, industrial units & warehouses.
Structural steel buildings includes everything from small agricultural buildings right up to heavy industrial units.
SES can do renovation & refurbishment projects for all types of building, whether its a new roof structure, or a steel floor support.
Why build from steel?
Steel framed construction differs from traditional methods in that all components are manufactured off site, ready to be bolted together. Not only does this save time during the build phase of a project, it also reduces the possibility of errors as all parts are manufactured in a factory controlled environment. This is just one advantage, however, and choosing steel for a building project could offer a number of benefits including:
- Steel is incredibly versatile and thanks to its superb strength to weight ratio, can be used to create wide open span spaces.
- Unlike timber, steel won’t warp, split, rot or become infested by insects. In addition, steel is very low maintenance, requiring minimal care and attention.
- Steel is cost effective and because construction time is reduced, it’s much easier to ensure a quick and efficient build time.
- Steel can be used to build everything from family four bedroom homes, through to large properties, office buildings, factories and more.
- Steel is sustainable and because the majority of steel used in the UK construction sector has already been recycled and can be recycled again countless time, it offers an environmentally friendly solution.
Steel new build services throughout Yorkshire
Our steel new build homes throughout Yorkshire, from Sheffield city centre to the Peak District National Park. We offer a design and build service which we have developed to help our clients make significant savings during the pre-build phase of a project.