- As house prices continue to rise, adding an extension to your home is an affordable way to give yourself the space you need. In addition, thanks to recent changes in planning regulations, many extensions can be built under Permitted Development Regulations.
- Steel framed building is ideal for all types of extensions including side return, wrap around and rear extensions.
- Steel framed house extensions can be sensitively designed to complement and enhance period homes in York city centre and throughout North Yorkshire.
- Our design team has many years of experience in designing steel framed extensions for period and contemporary homes.
- The components required for steel framed buildings are manufactured off site, ready be screwed and bolted together. This offers a number of benefits including a reduced build time, less change of costly errors and improved site safety.
- Steel boasts superior load bearing qualities which make it possible to create large, open spaces.
- Steel is sustainable and can be recycled indefinitely, helping to make it the ideal choice for those concerned about the environment.
Steel house extension design and build service
Here at Steelwork Engineering we offer our clients in the City of York and surrounding areas a design and build service, designed to take the hassle out of building a steel house extension. Covering all aspects of a project, we’ll begin by designing your extension for you.