High quality steel framed buildings designed and manufactured in Yorkshire
Here at Steelwork Engineering we are leading designers and manufacturers of steel buildings in Leeds, providing cost effective services designed to help you maximise the potential of your business.
Steel buildings are ideal for a huge range of commercial and industrial building projects including warehouses, factory buildings, storage sheds, agricultural buildings and retail units. Offering a wide range of benefits, choosing a steel building is a great way to expand your business premises at a lower cost than if you were to use bricks and mortar.
Here are some of the advantages of opting for a steel framed building:
- Steel is surprisingly lightweight and easy to handle, whilst offering excellent structural support with an impressive strength to weight ratio, providing the opportunity to create large, open span spaces.
- Steel buildings are far quicker to construct in comparison to bricks and mortar, with the reduced build time offering significant savings during the overall cost of the build.
- Steel is incredibly strong and wont rot or warp like timber framed buildings. In addition, they are also able to withstand pretty much anything the weather can throw at them including heavy snow, strong winds and torrential rain.
- Steel buildings can be easily extended at a later date, offering you the opportunity to expand your business premises as your business grows.
- We offer a complete design and build service, designed to make steel building construction as straightforward and cost effective as possible.
- We have the expertise to design and install a wide range of addition steel products to help you make the most of your new building, including adjustable racking, staircases, fire escapes, canopies and mezzanine flooring.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more
Our steel building design and construction services are available to a range of industry sectors throughout Leeds in the North of England. If you would like to find out more about the benefits of steel framed construction, or to discuss your individual requirements, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by calling 01535 630100 or email email@example.com