Are you planning on expanding your business in the New Year?
Create the extra space you need with a steel framed building
Expanding a business usually means creating additional space for new equipment, stock or even extra members of staff. Finding this extra space can prove extremely difficult and as building projects are expensive, many businesses choose to carry on as they are, putting their expansion plans on hold.
Steel buildings, however, offer a simple cost effective solution and can be designed to house everything from stock and equipment, through to office space and more. Here at Steelwork Engineering we are specialists in the design and construction of steel framed buildings, with options to suit all budgets and requirements. Here are just a few examples of how a steel framed building could transform your business:
- Give your business the additional space you need at a fraction of the cost of traditional bricks and mortar or concrete construction.
- Steel framed buildings are quick to construct as all components are designed and manufactured off-site, ready to be assembled. This helps to save costs as the build time is significantly reduced.
- Steel is incredibly durable and will withstand the elements, rot, damp and mould.
- Steel framed buildings are cheap to extend and adapt for a change of space or to add an extension.
- Steel is ideal for permanent or semi-permanent buildings, perfect for the construction of everything from agricultural buildings through to office blocks.
- A wide range of steel architectural products are also available, including staircases, baclonies, shelving, mezzanine flooring and more.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more about our design and build services
We offer a design and build service, developed to offer our clients the opportunity to save thousands during the pre-build phase of a building project. We’ll work closely with you to design the space you need, before manufacturing all parts and constructing them on site.
To find out more and to discuss your requirements, please contact us by calling 01535 630100.