Steel walkways designed to improve access and increase efficiency
Safe access to plant areas, platforms or escape routes is a vital component of any warehouse or industrial unit, in particular those which house large sized machinery. However, it’s not only industrial premises which can benefit from steel walkways and gantries. Office premises, hospitals, commercial buildings and schools can also take advantage of the space savings offered.
The benefits of steel walkways and gantries
Steel walkways are designed to be used for safe access to anything from plant equipment, additional floor space or storage. At Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to design and install steel walkways which provide the following benefits:
- We provide a complete design and build service, designed to oversee all aspects of your project
- Designed to meet your requirements: from industrial functionality through to aesthetically pleasing designs
- A range of flooring options are available, including industrial open mesh or solid flooring
- All walkways designed to comply with planning consent and building regulations
- Walkways can be designed to incorporate any of our balustrade or handrail systems
- Wide range of finishes and optional extras available
High quality steel products designed and made by Steelwork Engineering
As an established company with many years of experience in the design, manufacture and installation of steel walkways, gantries and more, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to oversee your project.
Contact Steelwork Engineering
If you’d like to find more about the advantages offered by installing a steel walkway or gantry or to speak to our design team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information.