Maximise space in your business premises with a steel staircase designed and installed by Steelwork Engineering
By installing a steel staircase in your business premises can offer a range of benefits. If you’re thinking about extending or refurbishing your business premises, t Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to design, build and install a steel staircase to meet to your exact specifications.
What are the benefits of installing a steel staircase?
Steel staircases offer a number of benefits over concrete or wooden staircases so we thought we’d highlight some of their advantages:
- Steel is used extensively in the building industry because it is incredibly strong. It is this strength which makes it the perfect material for staircases. Furthermore, in comparison to wood or concrete, steel is particularly suited to industrial or commercial settings.
- Steel is also very malleable, making it suitable for moulding into a wide range of shapes and designs. Perfect for creating decorative or spiral staircases, steel offers the ideal way to create a completely unique yet robust design feature.
- Steel is very low-maintenance and unlike other materials steel will resist rust. This low-maintenance quality also ensures that steel is easy to keep clean and will resist damage or staining.
- Steel staircases are built-off site, ready to be installed quickly and with the minimum of disruption, helping you to reduce the cost of a building or refurbishment project.
- Steel staircases last for many decades without loss of durability. Wood is susceptible to damage from rot or insects and concrete can crack or become chipped, however a steel staircase will look as good as the day it’s installed for many years to come.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more
If you would like to find more about the benefits that installing a steel staircase could offer your business, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Contacting Steelwork Engineering is easy: simply call 01535 630100 or email email@example.com