Ensuring safe access to plant areas, platforms or escape routes is an essential element of any industrial unit, especially those which house large sized machinery. It’s not only industrial premises which can benefit from steel walkways and gantries though as commercial buildings, hospitals and schools can also take advantage of the space savings offered.
The benefits of steel walkways and gantries
Steel walkways can be used to provide safe access to plant equipment, additional floor space or storage. Regardless of your requirements, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to design and install steel walkways which provide the following benefits:
- A range of flooring options are available, including industrial open mesh or solid flooring
- Walkways can be designed to incorporate any of our balustrade or handrail systems
- Designed to meet your requirements: from industrial functionality through to aesthetically pleasing designs
- All walkways designed to comply with planning consent and building regulations
- Wide range of finishes and optional extras available
- We provide a complete design and build service, designed to oversee all aspects of your project
High quality steel products from Steelwork Engineering
As an established company with many years of experience in the design, manufacture and installation of steel walkways, gantries and more, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to oversee your project.
Our steelwork is manufactured to meet the latest CE Marking legislation, providing you with the reassurance that our services are comprehensive and professional. In addition, our experienced team have the required industry standard certifications, including CSCS, IPAF, Appointed Persons and PASMA.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to talk through your requirements
If you’d like to find more about the advantages offered by installing a steel walkway or gantry or to speak to our design team, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further information.