Make the most of the space you have by installing a steel walkway or gantry
Here at Steelwork Engineering we are specialists in designing and manufacturing steel walkways, gantries and mezzanine flooring. Offering a cost effective way to make the most of the space you have, steel walkways and gantries can prove extremely beneficial when installed in commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, schools, hospitals and more.
There are numerous benefits to steel walkways and gantries including:
- Save space by situating equipment at height, to be access via walkways, ladders or staircases.
- Installing a steel walkway or gantry costs far less than extending a building or moving to larger premises.
- Steel walkways or gantries can be used for a wide range of purposes; from storage and space for additional equipment, through to office space and more.
- Our steel walkways and gantries are fully customisable with a range of flooring options including open mesh, durbar plate floor panels or wood, balustrades, access ladders, handrails, staircases and more.
- Our products are made from durable galvanised steel which is incredibly long lasting and requires very little maintenance.
- We offer a full installation service and will work closely with you to ensure your walkway or gantry is installed on time and on budget.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more about our steel walkway design and installation service
We manufacture and install steel walkways and gantries throughout the UK, working with businesses and organisations of all sizes. No project is too large or small for our team so if you would like to find out more, please get in touch by calling 01535 630100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org