Installing a steel staircase offers a number of benefits, not least in terms of exceptional durability. If you’re considering an extension or refurbishment project to your business premises, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to design, build and install a steel staircase to meet to exact specifications.
The benefits of a steel staircase for your business
Steel staircases offer a number of benefits in comparison to concrete or wooden options and in this article we thought we’d highlight some of the main benefits:
- Low-maintenance: Unlike other materials, steel will resist rust, ensuring that it is very easy to maintain. This low-maintenance also ensures that steel is easy to keep clean and will resist damage or staining.
- Simple installation: Steel staircases are built-off site, ready to be installed quickly and with the minimum of disruption, helping you to reduce the cost of a building or refurbishment project.
- Strength: steel is extremely strong and this is why it is used extensively in the building industry. Steel’s unbeatable strength makes it the ideal choice for staircases and in comparison to wood or concrete is hard to beat in industrial or commercial settings.
- Durability: Quite simply, steel staircases last for many decades without loss of durability. Whilst wood can be affected by rot or insects and concrete can crack or become chipped, a steel staircase will look as good as the day it’s installed for many years to come.
- Malleability: Not only is steel strong, it is also very malleable and can be moulded in a wide range of shapes and designs. Perfect for creating spiral or decorative staircases, steel offers the ideal way to create a unique, robust design feature.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more
To find out more about our steel staircase design, build and installation service, get in touch with Steelwork Engineering by calling 01535 630100 or email email@example.com