Steel mezzanine floors designed and installed by Steelwork Engineering
If you’d like to expand to your business but simply don’t have the space, a mezzanine floor offers the ideal cost-effective solution. In comparison to moving your business to new premises, a mezzanine floor is a great way to provide yourself with much-needed extra space without the expense and hassle of relocating.
Mezzanine floors are suitable for installation in a wide range of business, commercial and industrial buildings, from offices and shops, through to factories, warehouses and storage units. Here at Steelwork Engineering we have many years of expertise in the design, manufacture and installation of high quality steel mezzanine floors, custom made to suit your precise requirements and budget.
Mezzanine flooring for all market sectors
Mezzanine flooring is a highly versatile space optimisation solution for growing businesses of all shapes and sizes. Here are just some examples of where and how steel mezzanine flooring can prove to be especially useful:
- Warehousing – create extra space, designed to meet your specifications
- Manufacturing – custom made mezzanine flooring, designed to house additional equipment, machinery etc.
- Retail – stylish extra space, designed and manufactured to provide a stylish solution
- Archive storage – create additional floor space, designed to house archives, records and documents
- Offices – improve efficiency and work flows whilst creating additional space for extra staff
These are just a few examples of how mezzanine flooring can be used to free-up space in your business premises. From laboratories and processing plants, through to libraries and corporate businesses, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the skills and experience to create superb quality steel mezzanine flooring, tailor made to help you improve efficiency and maximise profitability.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of mezzanine flooring, or to discuss your requirements, why not get in touch by calling 01535 630100?