Steel canopies and architectural metalwork from Steelwork Engineering
This summer has been one of the best on record and we’ve all enjoyed the lack of rain and long hours of hot sunshine! Of course rain and sun have their pros and cons and there are often times when we need shelter from both! This is where a canopy can come in useful, offering a great way to make better use of outside areas – regardless of what the weather is doing!
Here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to design, manufacture and install canopies to meet our client’s exact requirements. Regardless of how large or small you’d like your canopy to be, we’ll create a solution which help you maximise space and beat the elements. Here are few examples of the benefits of installing a canopy:
- Canopies are ideal for residential and commercial properties, providing shade from the sun and protection from rain. The canopies we make can be designed to fit almost any building, in any size and in any location, providing a versatile solution for all requirements.
- Canopies are perfect for hotels, bars, cafes and restaurants, providing extended all-weather seating areas and helping you to maximise profits.
- Ideal for installation in nurseries, schools and playgroups, canopies offer a useful way to extend play areas, providing children with the chance to play outside throughout the year.
- Canopies can also prove extremely useful in healthcare settings, providing a protected area for patients, visitors and families to enjoy time outside no matter what the weather’s like.
- The ideal solution for business reception areas and entrances, installing a canopy provides protection for your staff, clients and visitors as they enter and leave your premises.
- Patios and gardens really do benefit from the protection offered by a bespoke canopy, enabling you to extend the time you spend in your garden.
Made to measure canopies from Steelwork Engineering
Our steel canopies are made to measure, offering you the opportunity to create a canopy which is perfect for your individual requirements. To find out more, why not get in touch with Steelwork Engineering today?