Steel building repairs and refurbishment services from Steelwork Engineering
Steel is undeniably strong and incredibly durable but when a steel building is damaged or needs updating or extending, here at Steelwork Engineering we have the expertise to help our clients transform steel structures of all shapes and sizes.
Steel is a versatile building material and it’s this versatility which makes steel buildings ideal for refurbishment, extension or change of use. Our team has the expertise to ensure steel buildings work hard for our clients and if you have a building you’d like to use for a different purpose, we can help. Agricultural buildings, for example, can be turned into profitable units, ideal for letting out to local businesses, whilst many other steel buildings are suitable for conversion to be used for a different purpose.
We can help you transform outdated or old steel buildings in the following ways:
- Steel building extensions, designed to provide you with additional floor space.
- Steel refurbishment including the addition of architectural steel features such as staircases, balconies.
- Make the most of the space you have by installing our bespoke steel racking.
- Mezzanine flooring is the ideal solution to adding useful floor space to large steel buildings such a warehouses, industrial and commercial steel buildings.
- Add new windows and doors designed to upgrade a building or facilitate a change of use.
Cost effective steel building refurbishments
Refurbishing an existing steel building can provide a cost effective way to enhance your business. We’ll work closely with you to explore a range of possible solutions, providing plenty of ideas designed to give you extra value.
Our steel refurbishment services have been carefully developed to ensure disruption is kept to a minimum, offering you the reassurance that you’ll be able to carry on running your business whilst work is taking place.
If you would like to find out more about any aspect of our steel building refurbishment services, or to arrange an appointment with one of our team, why not get in touch today?