Breathe new life into steel buildings
Steel building repair and refurbishment services from Steelwork Engineering
If your business is based in a building which is looking tired and a little past its best, rather than moving, why not transform your existing space with our steel building repair and refurbishment services?
Making the most of your existing building is a cost effective way to bypass the costs associated with moving, whilst converting the space into one which works hard for your business. Whether you’d like to extend or adapt a building to meet a new purpose, or update and renovate it to reflect where your business is now, we can help.
Our team have decades of experience of working with on steel renovation and refurbishment projects of all shapes and sizes. We specialise in providing innovative solutions to complex situations and will work hard to ensure the best possible outcome. Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- New steelwork – new doors, windows, staircases etc. designed to match or complement your company’s branding.
- Tailor made steel storage solution including racking and shelving.
- Replacement of steel lintels or floor support steel.
- Design and installation of handrails for staircases, walkways and gantries.
- Design and installation of mezzanine flooring, helping you create additional space without moving or costly building work.
- Steel canopies or towers for signage.
- Structural steelwork including steel extensions to existing buildings.
- Fire escapes and access ladders, designed to meet your individual specifications.
Contact Steelwork Engineering to find out more about our steel repair, refurbishment and installation services
At Steelwork Engineering we have 30 years of experience in all aspects of the design, manufacture, installation, repair and refurbishment of a wide range of steelwork and metalwork projects. We work with businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes, with previous clients including Leeds University, Bradford City AFC and Proctor and Gamble.
If you would like to find more about how our steel refurbishment services could help you breathe new life into old buildings and make the most of the space you have, why not get in touch to find out more.